How to aim your shot in World Golf Tour in four easy steps. When aiming for a shot, simply click the target and drag it on your desired location. The Yardage Indicator will change as you move the target closer or further. If it turns red that means that you positioned it outside the maximum carry distance for that club. You can also consider changing your club. Hit the Space Bar or click on Zoom to give you the aerial view to get a closer look and adjust for a precise aim. Be sure to take the elevation as well as wind direction and speed when aiming your shot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades