This how-to video describes how to play the game Minesweeper. To begin, simply click anywhere on the board; the narrator suggests the corner out of personal preference. If you remove a group of squares with a single click you can begin working on flagging mines, but otherwise try clicking until you get a workable section. Each successful click will display a number. This number describes how many mines this square is touching. If you feel that you know where a mine is, you can right click on that square and it will flag the square. For example, if there is a block that displays the number one and there is only one un-clicked square touching it, you know there is a mine and can flag it. Continue to flag mines and left click spaces that you feel are safe until all of the safe squares have been clicked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades