This video will show you how to build and use hospitals to take care of your dwarves in Dwarf Fortress 2010. It also discusses what happens when you abandon and then reclaim your fortress.
Slaves of Arnok II: Dwarf Fortress, or Dwarf Fortress as it is more commonly known, is one of the most intimidating, challenging, and rewarding PC games in the world. It is totally free to download, available for Windows, Mac, or Linux, and would probably run on a 386. It's a text-based strategy RPG on an epic scale, where you create an empire starting with only seven dwarves and some paltry supplies.
If you're having trouble with it, you're not alone. It's really hard. Click here to watch other how-to videos covering many aspects of the game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades