This video shows you how to change your skill levels in mount and blade. Go to the character menu and click on the statistics button, then click the export button. Exit Mount and Blade. Go to My computer, your local disk drive (usually C), program files, mount & blade, CharExport. In CharExport you should see a file with your character's name, open the file and you will see every stat that your character has. Change them however you want, save the file and close it. Restart Mount and Blade, load your character and go back to the character menu. Click on statistics but this time choose import. Your character's stats will now be changed.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades