The most successful video game packaged with almost all Windows PC's is probably Minesweeper, so it was just a matter of time before someone figured out how to beat the system and detect all of those mines without getting blown to smithereens. This video shows you the trick to cheating at Minesweeper. It claims that all you have to do is open up the Minesweeper game and press "xyzzy" and then hold the "shift" button until a white pixel appears in the top left corner of your the blocks. Move the mouse until the white pixel disappears to find the squares with mines hidden beneath them. That's it. You've just hacked Minesweeper!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades