In this tutorial, we learn how to clear your World of Warcraft cache. First, you will go to your computer, then the local disk (C:), then users. From here, go to the public folder, then click on 'games', and then 'Word of Warcraft'. Once here, you will need to delete the 'cache' and 'wtf' folders. Next, you can exit out of this and continue to play your game as normal. This will clear out history from your game and make it load faster than before. If you aren't a Vista user, you will be able to do this from the main WOWC directory.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades