'Offered and Lost' is one of the last Act 2, and thus overall, main story quests in Dragon Age 2. By now Hawke is probably pretty badass for you, but in case you need some help or just want to see someone really good get it done watch this video walkthrough of the quest. Check below for tips from the video creator and a guide to the content of each of the three video segments.
From the Creator
This video begins with the cutscene of Seneschal Bran
1. Travel to Viscount's Keep and speak with Seneschal Bran
2. Go to the Hanged man (night) and talk to Orwald the Braggart
3. Travel to the Chauntry
4. Defeat the enemy Patrons.
This video begins with the cutscene of Hawke speaking with Sister Patrice
5. Go to Chantry
6. Go to Ser Varnell's Refuge
7. When you arrive set your party up for a big battle. Cone of Cold and Chain Lightning will work great
This video ends with the player encountering Ser Varnell
This video begins with the cutscene Of Ser Vanell killing the Qunari, just before the final battle of the quest.
8. Go to Ser Varnell's Refuge
9. In this battle use chain lightning to damage large groups of Fanatics
10. Pay close attention to your party's; health, mana, and stamina.
11. After beating Varnell, make sure to grab the shield that he drops, it is pretty good.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades