In this how to video, you will learn how to create the best classes in Call of Duty 4. Around level 5. you can create your own custom classes. First, choose a weapon. You can go by power, rate of fire, or looks. Next, become proficient with it. This includes knowing the clip size, recoil, and accuracy of the gun. Next, know what types of games you will be playing. Also, you must know your role in the game, such as camping or defending. Consider UAV jammers and a bandoleer for camping. Claymores are good for defending objectives. Remember that you can tweak the classes during and after games. There is no ultimate class. You now know how to create a class in Call of Duty 4.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades