As a Zerg, you'll be facing Terran armies, time and time again. But how do you beat them? How do you beat a Mech unit? This video will give you some strategic advantages to defeating a Terran Mech army unit as a Zerg in StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty. For the Zerg, positioning is your largest factor in winning a battle. Can you surround, flank, can you sneak in, can you drop on them? Any of those allow your shorter ranged troops to close the gap and get into range of your enemies troops faster and more efficiently. Here are several examples of closing those gaps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades