This is a guide on achieving the Insane Blitz Achievement in StarCraft II. This shows the achievement being awarded along with the Very Hard Blitz achievement.
Races: Zerg v Zerg [Insane AI]
Map: Steppes of War
Time: 4 minutes 18 seconds
Use the first 50 minerals to create a drone.
Mine to 200 minerals and create a Spawning Pool.
You can create a couple more drones but make sure you have 200 minerals spare when you send up the three drones to the opposing hatchery.
When the Spawning Pool is nearing completion, send three drones to the opposing hatchery and place them as shown. Two drones for Spine Crawlers and the third drone as a decoy.
With the 200 minerals you have create two Spine Crawlers in the positions between the minerals as seen in the clip.
Use the Spines to attack the drones, then, when they run away, attack the hatchery to lure the Queen. Start attacking the Queen when she is in range.
Once she dies the AI should 'gg' and award you the achievement it the summary screen.
If you are having a bit of trouble, make sure the game speed is set to Normal so that the game is played in real-time.
This can also be used for the Insane AI Romp achievement as well if you just want to farm those achievements.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades