Starcraft 2, like so many modern games in this age of modding, has a really robust level editor that's going to extend the lifespan of the game for years. You can edit almost anything about any of the game's many units buildings and maps, and make the game however you want it to be. This video will show you how to create a map, add custom abilities to a Terran unit, then blow up some Zerg with it. It's quick, fun, and a great place for beginners at Starcraft level editing to get started.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades