When it comes to playing video games, many people prefer using controllers like the Xbox 360 and PS3. Their sleek, easy to use, and look pretty cool as well. For some, when it comes to gaming on the PC, it can be a bit annoying having your hands away from each other and using both to control two different things. In this tutorial you'll find out how to avoid that, by using a PS3 controller on your PC. It's easy to do and will make your gaming experience more enjoyable.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades