In this tutorial, we learn how to make a Call of Duty 4 working server. First, go into your game and go to "start new server". Next, name it whatever you want and put internet into the dedicated section. After this, save the information and a console will pop up. Don't close this, minimize it. Next, open up your game and go to "join game" and search for your server. When you find it, click on the information and write down the IP address it has inside of it. Now, go to XFire and type in the IP address to "add custom IP". Next, click "ok" and then click the bottom button to join with your server. After this, you will be finished creating a working server and your game will load.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades