In this how to video, you will learn how to play Borderlands LAN online using Tunngle. You will need Borderlands and Tunngle in order to do this. First, open Tunngle and then log in to Borderlands. Go to LAN game and select your character. From here, join a game. You are now ready to play. If your friend is not showing up, press E to refresh the list and make sure the port 11155 is being forwarded by the host. To get the in game mic to work, you must go to online game and make sure you log in with your GameSpy ID. If your voice gets cut out, change your voice settings in the sound menu of control panel. You can also go into the Borderlands folder and go to base engine. Changing the threshold under VoIP to a larger number might help as well.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades