In this video we learn how to putt in World Golf Tour. When putting, you need to determine where and how hard to hit your putt by reading the green. Click reverse to see the putt from behind the hole. The severity of the break is shown by the dots on the grid and how fast they are moving. Next, read the slope of the grid by looking at the colors on the green. The pointer will also tell you how much uphill or downhill there is on the putt. Then, adjust your pointer to where you want to hit it on the green!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades