In Final Fantasy VII, crossing the marsh without a chocobo is much easier than you think, even though the Midgar Zolom is a big challenge upon first doing so. Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to do so. You do need at least 600 HP to be safe for each of your characters, though 1000 is recommended. It does do about 430 or so damage per action so you'll certainly need to have cure spells at the ready. Plenty of MP is also recommended along with a few phoenix downs in case the snake gets the better of the party. You also must have the "bio" materia.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades