Mike Lively of Northern Kentucky University shows you how to create a light switch in Second Life with scripting. Part 1 demonstrates how to create a prim switch which turns on (brightens) a prim in Second Life. Part 2 goes through the Light Switch code line-by-line and adds a rotor to the light switch. The code is provided for free distribution on Google Code at
under the downloads tab. So check it out and see how to make light switches from prims in Second Life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades