This video will teach and show you how to see the ghost mines in Minesweeper. In order to do that, you need to follow these instructions: 1. Click the Start Menu button and select the Games folder. 2. Now open the Minesweeper and start a new game. 3. Now click anywhere on the screen and a space will clear. Each square has a number, and each number represents the number of mines that the square touches. So that is basically it. If you follow these instructions and steps, you will be able to see the ghost mines in the Minesweeper game.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades