Minecraft is a game that snuck up on the gaming community and set a wild fire bigger than the ones in California! Even though it's not even done and still in Alpha phase, reviewers are already reviewing it, and people are jumping on board. The game itself is based around a basic concept: survive, craft, build, conquer. You play the only man in the world who starts with nothing, during the day, it's safe and you can mine and harvest material, but at night, creatures come out, including Zombies and Skeleton Archers. There is no tutorial mode or any helpful arrows that point you where to go.
Because of this, here is the ultimate survival guide for Minecraft. This video series takes you through surviving your first night, mining, crafting, gardening and more! It's the complete survival guide!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades