The primary purpose of hot keys in StarCraft 2: Wings of Liberty, is so that you can control the command card in the bottom-right portion of your screen, without using a computer mouse. But the hot keys have other uses, too. The first video covers the basics, and the second video covers using these shortcuts to building control groups. The third video shows you the other remaining hotkeys available for StarCraft 2.
Video #1 - GRID vs. Default
Video #2 - Control Groups
Video #3 - Important Hot Keys
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades