In this how-to video, you will learn how to use placemark visuals to make a perfect landing in Flight Simulator X. Along each runway, there are lights that range from red to yellow depending on your range. 2 reds and 2 yellows or 2 yellows and 2 reds mean that you are on the correct glide path. The lights will change according to your height while approaching the runway. Try and maintain the correct color code as you start to land. Keep on trying until you get it perfectly. Viewing this video will show you the correct way to use the placemark visuals to aid you in making a perfect landing in Flight Simulator X.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades