Facebook games have become a worldwide, web-wide addiction. Just take a look at all the tutorials on WonderHowTo alone. For most of us it's just fun and games (literally), but some have an addiction that merits the attention of the (perhaps officious) Dr. Phil. In a recent episode, Trends for 2010: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Dr. Phil takes on a mother with a serious Farmville addiction.
"Dr. Phil addresses Teresa. 'Are you worried about your crops as you sit here?' he jokes.
'Before I came here, I made sure that none of the crops were going to die,' she replies.
Dr. Phil takes a seat on the stage across from Teresa. 'There aren't really any crops,' he informs her. 'That's just a little image on a screen. They're not going to die.'"
"Get out of Farmville! Start a Garden for real!" Or maybe just spend less than 8 hours a day on Facebook games, neglecting your children.
Think you might have an addiction? Trust Dr. Phil's advice? Then check it out: Dr. Phil's Seven Steps to Breaking Your Addiction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades