After 12 years Starcraft 2 is finally here to blow your mind. If you're looking for help with the game, you've come to the right place. We have tons of videos about how to do just about everything in the game. We have strategies for winning campaign and multiplayer games. We have guides to using the immensely powerful level editor. We'll even teach you how to build a Terran Barracks out of Legos. This video will show you how to use the 4 Gate Protoss build, which is one of the best and most basic Protoss builds for use in all kinds of multilplayer matches.
From the Creator:
Basic build that I use (number represents what your supply is at when you build it):
10 Chrono boost 2 workers
12 Chrono boost 2 workers
18 Cybernetics Core
18ish Assimilator (asap)
Put 3 probes on gas ASAP. You should have 100 gas for Warpgate/Stalker as soon as the cybernetics core finishes.
You should push out after your first wave of units spawns from your warpgates. Continue pressure for 2-3 waves of units. If you cant end the game then, back up and start to macro up! Remember, you are not behind if you do this build correctly as long as you save some units from your original attack.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades