Starcraft 2 is finally upon us after 12 years of waiting, and it is just as majestic as you would hope it would be. If you're new to the series or just haven't played in five years, the barrier to entry for the unskilled can high, especially if you prefer playing online multiplayer. Fortunately for you, we've compiled videos on just about everything you need to know about the game, including strategies and tips for winning with different races in different modes and situations, and even how to make a Lego replica of a Terran Barracks. This video will show you how to respond to and defeat a Terran Bio Ball build while playing as the Zerg in a multiplayer match.
From the creator:
This video will show you what the right unit composition is for fighting a Terran Bio Ball (Marines, Marauders, Medivacs for healing).
Roaches in the Front
Hydralisks behind them
Infestors for the Fungal growth
Banelings if you can for splash on marines
If they have a greater concentration of Marines, get more Banelings and Roaches, if they have more Marauders get more Hydralisks.
Remember, to always fight in open areas if possible and never get caught in a choke point.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades