In this how-to video, you will learn how to use the instrument landing system in Microsoft Flight Simulator X. First, open the FSX map. Click on the airport and an ILS frequency will be displayed. Put the ILS frequency in your radio panel. Switch using the arrows and confirm by clicking on the buttons shown. With the displayed dial you are going to do the approach. The vertical bar indicates whether you are on a good glide or not. The horizontal bar indicates whether you are on the runway. When the two bars intersect perfectly, you are good. This approach is useful using a Cessna. As for a 747, put the ILS frequency and confirm. There will be a vertical bar and horizontal bar on display. Viewing this video will teach you how to properly land a plan in FSX using the instrument landing system.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades