Creating your own quests in Dragon Age are fun, but if you're going to do it right, you're going to need to have your NPCs (non-player characters) do more than just sit around and do nothing. Your players are going to want to talk with them to do whatever it is they need to: get info, chat up the weather, kill them, the usual stuff! In this video you will learn how to set up a basic conversation tree that will allow NPCs and PCs to have a multiple tree dialogue with one another.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades