Patch and optimize Hellgate: London!
Former PC Gamer editor-in-chief and hardcore Diablo fan, Greg "The Vede" Vederman, gives a step-by-step how to on getting optimal performance in Flagship Studios' action-RPG Hellgate: London.
The Vede shows how to:
- download drivers and optimize your video card settings
- update Windows Vista for optimized DirectX 10 graphics
- set a large custom page file size to reduce lag / hangs / crashes
- optimize your in-game settings for max stability and framerate
- play Titan Quest in case you don't like Hellgate ;)
Test machine: HP Blackbird 002 ( http://www.hp.com/blackbird/)
Graphics: Dual NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra
CPU: Intel Quad-Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Native resolution: 1920 x 1080
Hellgate: London patches: http://www.hellgatelondon.com/patches
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.