Patch and optimize Hellgate: London!
Former PC Gamer editor-in-chief and hardcore Diablo fan, Greg "The Vede" Vederman, gives a step-by-step how to on getting optimal performance in Flagship Studios' action-RPG Hellgate: London.
The Vede shows how to:
- download drivers and optimize your video card settings
- update Windows Vista for optimized DirectX 10 graphics
- set a large custom page file size to reduce lag / hangs / crashes
- optimize your in-game settings for max stability and framerate
- play Titan Quest in case you don't like Hellgate ;)
Test machine: HP Blackbird 002 ( http://www.hp.com/blackbird/)
Graphics: Dual NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra
CPU: Intel Quad-Core
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Native resolution: 1920 x 1080
Hellgate: London patches: http://www.hellgatelondon.com/patches