In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to equip their golf bag in World Golf Tour. Begin by visiting the World Golf Tour website and enter the main menu. Then click on My Settings and select My clubs. Here, users are able to select a club that they want to play with for the next round. The upper blue section represents the clubs that are currently in your bag. The lower section represents all the clubs that you own, sorted by type. When finished editing and customize your club selection, click on Save Changes. This video will benefit those viewers who are interested in playing golf, and would like to learn how to equip their golf bag to be able to attend the World Golf Tour.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades